A browlift minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose; improves what are commonly referred to as frown lines; and repositions a low or sagging brow.
If you are concerned about expression lines or signs of aging in the brow region, have sagging bows or furrow along your forehead, a brow lift may be right for you.
- Minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead
- Improves frown lines, vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
- Repositions a low or sagging brow that is hooding the upper eyelid
- Raises the eyebrows to a more alert and youthful position
A Browlift can also be performed in conjunction with other procedures such as a face lift or blepharoplasty.
A browlift is a surprisingly painless operation with oral medication easily controlling the discomfort. After surgery your head will be wrapped in bandages which will be removed in 24 to 48 hrs. You may develop bruising around the eyes which will disappear in a few days. Most swelling and bruising is usually gone in 2 weeks.
A brow lift is a highly individualized procedure and like all plastic surgery, you should do it for yourself, not to fulfil someone else's desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image. Brow lift surgery is a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy
- You don't smoke
- You have a positive outlook and realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance